Updated: Aug 19, 2020
We at Next Level Tag are proud of the steps we have taken to prepare for your return.
Here are some of the current recommended CDC guidelines along with extra measures that our team members will be abiding by to keep you safe:
• All team members will be wearing face masks and optionally gloves.
• All team members will be subject to daily temperature checks before entering.
• Hand washing reminders will be occurring throughout the day.
• Continuous training and coaching on best hygiene and social distancing practices.
• We are only doing games of 12 or less players and are only doing outdoor games.
• We will be wiping down guns between uses with disinfectant wipes.
• Our head bands use hygienic cuffs that will be changed for each new player.
While we are committed to keeping you and our team members healthy and safe, we cannot guarantee you won’t be exposed to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. We ask that you help to protect yourself and others too by following these recommendations:
• Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face.
• Maintain your distance from others.
• Cover your mouth and nose.
• Avoid touching unnecessary surfaces.
• If you’re sick, please don’t participate and encourage your family not to participate until you are well.
Let’s help keep each other healthy!